It’s been a crazy week, so Third Party Thursday has been moved to Friday…sorry everyone! This week, we’re introducing you to Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party (wait.. Ralph Nader isn’t running?).Dr. Stein and her running mate Cheri Honkala have a pretty extensive list of their stances on this year’s issues, so definitely give their website a read. In the meantime, here are a few of the stances that stick out:
1. Renegotiate NAFTA and other “free trade” agreements that export American jobs, depress wages, and undermine the sovereign right of Americans and citizens of other countries to control their own economy.
2. Ensure equal pay for equal work, ending discrimination based on race, gender, or generation.
3. Rewrite the entire tax code to be truly progressive with tax cuts for working families, the poor and middle class, and higher taxes for the richest Americans.
4. Provide tuition-free education from kindergarten through college, thus eliminating the student debt crisis.
5. Provide complete, affordable, quality health care for every American through an improved Medicare-for-all insurance program.
If any of these views match up with your own, definitely check out the rest of the Green Party’s platform! The election is almost a month away, so STAY INFORMED!
- anal-fingering reblogged this from anal-cum
- anal-cum reblogged this from anal-stimulation and added:
- anal-stimulation reblogged this from wepopbubbles
- realmaco reblogged this from wepopbubbles
- blasto-the-hanar-specter reblogged this from wepopbubbles and added:
- ganglygirl likes this
- tapes-and-thai-food likes this
- kwalkz reblogged this from wepopbubbles
- shasana likes this
- wildildwizard likes this
- ashlosing likes this
- antiscians likes this
- againstpower likes this
- remembertodrinklotsofwater likes this
- freegucci reblogged this from wepopbubbles
- loverandnotafighter likes this
- neithermasternorslave likes this
- wepopbubbles posted this